Do you want to hire hourly workers for a logo design?
You’ve come to the right place.
You know graphic design process is the way you enhance people to engage with your brands. It is the way of communicating with your audience and sending them a vision of the company and business.
Therefore, if you want to achieve a certain objective for your business, you need a good design. And good professional design comes from experienced and professional graphic designers.
Your budget might get double by hiring a designer, but you will also generate more revenue by communicating in the right way to your audience. Now, the question is where to find these designers to work for you.
Whether you can go for freelancers and design agencies. So, here in this article, we will be exploring the platforms where we can find freelancers/hourly workers for you.
Top Platforms to Hire Hourly Workers for a Logo Design
Now, let us begin exploring the platforms for hiring a freelance service.
They will create visuals for you to communicate your business ideas with their graphic design service.
The following are the major platforms to find your kind of designer from the pool of talent.
Upwork is the most polar platform and their journey started with the name of Elance, Odesk, and now known as Upwork.
It is the platform with the amazing and talented graphic designers ready to deliver as per your idea with their creativity and sense of imagination.
So, is it a logo or business cards, they offer you complete designs as you need.
- It offers you an app to track your business on your phone or communicate with the prospects.
- It provides filters to hire the one that is needed.
- It also allows you to share feedback and stay in touch during the whole project.
Plans of Upwork
- Basic: (free) – safe payment including the transaction reporting and 3 freelancers per job post.
- Plus: ($49.99/month) – 15 freelancers against a single job post including the account management and collaboration features.
- Business: ($499/month) – Unlimited invites for freelancers plus customer support and talent.
Moreover, Upwork charges service fees up to 3% on all payments by you.
Freelancer has been a platform in business since 2009. It is full of talented candidates and increasing day by day.
You can hire a logo designer quickly for both part-time and full as per your need.
- It offers search filters to get the talent you need.
- You can also hire them by screening the candidates that apply.
- You can also conduct the design contest between the candidates and select the best one.
- It offers a complete portfolio of each candidate for you to evaluate the graphic designer.
- Moreover, it gives you certified exams taken by the freelancers.
Plans for freelancer
- Intro: ($0.87/month) – 15 bids per month and unlimited bookmarks for the projects.
- Basic: ($4.59/month) – 50 bids per month and freelancer of your choice along with 3 highlighted entries from contests.
- Plus: ($10.18/month) – 100 bids per month with the daily withdrawal requests and 5 highlighted entries of contests.
- Professional: ($27.91/month) – 300 bids per month along with 15 design contests entries and detailed insights about the freelancer.
Guru is a platform for various industries and any kind of small business. It has a huge market for SEO and digital marketing.
Moreover, they are offering amazing people as graphic designers too.
- It offers you job listings and you can get the right quotes from the candidates.
- You can also browse the freelancers and reach them to get their quotes directly.
- It has an extensive screening process to choose the perfect freelance designer for you.
- It has a WorkRoom to communicate and collaborate.
Plans for Guru
- For every payment, they charge you only 2.9% of it.
- It has no membership fees and that makes it affordable.
It was founded in 2007 and this company provides you all the designers to build the branding identity of your company.
- Post the project and let people reach you for the quotes.
- Purchase suitable packages from freelancers.
- Search through the platform and connect with freelancers.
- Pre-set design or logo packages make save time from negotiations.
- You will designers with familiarization of relevant tools including Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
People Per hour Plans
- It has no membership fees. You only need to sign up and get started.
- The service fee of it is $0.78 + 10% of the payment you are paying to the freelancer.
This platform is selective and best for hiring a professional and offers you experienced designers choose to work with the graphic designers.
- You can post a job description with the requirements.
- Get in touch with the experts from Toptal
- The team will fetch you some top freelancers for this job.
- You can choose the candidate of your choice from them.
- The team takes your burden and saves you time from searching and screening.
- It has strict screening procedures.
- It requires a $500 deposit after selecting a freelancer for your job.
- And also you will pay an hourly rate to the freelancer.
Other than these websites, you can hire graphic designers from Santagraphics.
Santagraphics is a world-class custom logo design company that’s here to help your business thrive in the online world. Influenced by the latest logo design innovations, our creative logo solutions ensure your business gets the exposure it deserves.
You can contact us to hire our experienced graphic designers at an hourly rate for your company.
Plans of Santagraphics
- Basic: $50 – includes source file, logo transparency, high resolution, 3D Mockup and 2 Concepts
- Premium: $150 – includes source file, logo transparency, high resolution, 3D mockup, vector file, social media kit stationery designs and 5 concepts
- Standard:$130 – includes source file, logo transparency, high resolution, 3d mockup, vector file, social media kit and 3 concepts
In conclusion, you have all the platforms to find the right candidate and on an emergency basis too.
So, when you go for a designer hunt, keep these platforms in mind. Build up your business profile, spread the word that you need a graphic designer, negotiate, and find the best and professional graphic designer for the perfect job of logo designing or social media posters for you.
Just remember that you need to be alert and aware of any changing terms of the platforms too. Their service fee, terms, and conditions and anything that helps you get your way to hire the designer.